Bin Fill Swing-Away Conveyor
USC’s bin fill swing-away conveyor provides smooth and gentle unloading of seed and grain. The bin fill swing-away is a self-contained unit allowing a single person to set-up and operate, and with controls mounted to the truckload conveyor, driving and placing the is safe and easy.
Designed with the user and seed in mind, USC’s 16” cleated, webbed belt is a proven way to gently move seed and grain even in the toughest conditions.
- 16” cleated belt with intermediate webbing: 2” tall cleats at 7” spacing.
- 12” carbon steel tube.
- 65’, 75’ and 85’ lengths.
- Capacity: 2,500 bu./hr.
- Main belt PTO driven.
- Dual-cylinder undercarriage.
- Swings to the left or right.
- Hydraulic hitch adjustment.
- Hydraulic winch.
- Convenient fold-away storage.
- Customer supplied hydraulic requirements: swing-away conveyor.