The U-BATCH™ is one of the most versatile batch treaters on the market today.
U-Batch™ Seed Treater
It is capable of treating most types of seed ranging from grass to soybeans. Its versatility is perfect for over-treatment, powder application or cover crop blending.
The capacity of the U-BATCH allows for handling up to one box or bag of seed. The compact design is a space saver making it easier to work this unit into any seed treating operation. The design is simple and efficient, giving a wide range of flexibility and application for seed treatment of almost any type of seed. Seed capacity ranges from 100 lbs to 2500 lbs per batch. Simple to operate, the U-BATCH™ can be managed through its automated 5.7" HMI/PLC touch screen control. The operator has the ability to set the percentage motor speed for the vertical tapered screw and the on/off control from the touch screen. Power requirements are 230 volt, single phase. A discharge gate operates with an air actuated cylinder that is opened / closed from the touch screen. Continuous air pressure to the bottom of the treater chamber allows for a live bottom air seal.
The operator can control the single pump stand with one pump controller with batch mode. Additional pump stands are available. This new treater is also designed to run with a 10 gal. powder tank with the powder conveyance system controlled from the HMI/PLC screen.
Working with a 25 foot conveyor like the USC® TS2500 and a HOPP Pro Box with adjustable legs and sliding gate, the U-BATCH Seed Treater can be your operation's most versatile component.
- Capable of handling up to a box or super sack of seed
- Compact Design
- Simple, efficient design makes U-Batch easy to use
- Capable of processing almost any type of seed
- Seed capacity of 100 lbs to 2500 lbs per batch
- Automated touch screen control
- 230 volt, 1-Phase
- 5.7" HMI/PLC screen
- On/Off Control from Touchscreen
- Operator ability to set percentage motor speed for vertical tapered screw
- Discharge Gate
- Air actuated cylinder
- Open/close control from touchscreen
- Live bottom air seal
- Continuous air pressure to bottom of treater chamber
- One pump controller with batch mode
- Control single pump stand to deliver liquid (additional stands available)
- Powder conveyance system
- On/Off control from HMI