The LPX300 Seed Treater is designed for smaller capacities, but provides everything the LPX2000 offers.
The LPX300 Seed Treater is designed for smaller capacities, but provides everything the LPX2000 offers. USC’s newest addition to the treater family is the LPX300. Looking almost identical to the LPX2000, the LPX300 has a slightly different design intended to process seeds under 300 lbs./min. Not only is this treater completely configurable like most USC products, it also features USC’s patented atomizer in a 13” atomizing chamber, compared to the LPX2000’s 16” size. The seed metering devices whether loss in weigh or the seed metering wheel are reduced in size to handle the reduced speeds.
- Processes 125 to 300 lbs./min.
- Great for using after seed cleaner
- Proportionately smaller metering devices (SMW and LIW)
- Choose between a 6’ or 8’ carbon steel drum
- USC’s patented stainless steel atomizer accurately coats each seed
- Seed is metered by either a seed metering wheel or loss in weight
- Real-time auto correcting of pump(s) and seed metering devices
- Quick connect chemical manifold with static mixer
- 13” easy slide out atomizer chamber
- Telescoping forklift pockets
- Variable speed drum and atomizer
- Controlled by v4.0 U-Treat automation
- Can be controlled remotely via a mobile device
- Comes standard with U-Connect pro for remote servicing options
- See U-Treat and U-Connect for more automation features
Find a dealer near you.